Camping Key card

It is compulsory to have a Camping Key card (an insurance card costing DKK 110 per year) when you stay overnight in a caravan park. This applies to caravans, cabins and tents. You can buy a Camping Key card at reception, or through the Danish Camping Board before arrival. Alternatively, you can purchase a transit card (DKK 35 per night) from reception. A Camping Key card or transit card covers an entire family (household).

Guests in our Pirate rooms do not need a Camping Key card/transit card.

Have more questions? Submit a request